- Designed with comfort, fit and adjustability in mind
- Highly effective and works immediately *
- Unique advancement straps with easy attachment and removal
- Ergonomic trays to fit both the upper and lower dental arches
- 7 different settings for precise variable advancement
- 50% refund if you are not satisfied within 30 days
- BPA and Latex Free
SLEEPPRO CONTOUR IS A PRECISELY ADJUSTABLE MOUTHPIECE FOR A COMFORTABLE FIT
Snoring is a common affliction that many men and women suffer from, and it can have a detrimental effect on the quality of sleep of the sufferer and their partner. However, thanks to SleepPro there is a simple solution. Our Contour mouthpiece is a special mandibular advancement device which was developed due to a high volume of requests received from doctors and patients alike. It is medically proven to work, and it is highly cost-effective in comparison with other more expensive, invasive solutions to stop snoring.
Using the original ‘boil and bite’ technology, the SleepPro Contour allows you to adjust and experiment with the amount of advancement needed to stop your snoring. Interchangeable straps provide control whilst still ensuring maximum comfort and the closest fit, without selecting a mouthpiece like the Custom which has full customisation.
HOW DO THE INTERCHANGEABLE STRAPS WORK?
The interchangeable straps allow incremental and precise advancement of the lower jaw, restoring the tension in the upper airway and preventing the soft palate from collapsing and obstructing the upper airway, thus preventing snoring. If you find your selected tension straps do not stop you, select the next pair down, or if the first setting is too far forward, try the next pair of longer straps. If you’re looking for snoring solutions that work, the SleepPro Contour is the ideal device for you due to its flexible and adjustable design.
Would you like to try before you buy? Just pay admin and postage fee of £6.50 and you can try a SleepPro Contour for 30 days. For details follow this link
HOW TO FIT YOUR CONTOUR MOUTHPIECE
- Secure the fitting handle to the upper and lower trays, and immerse
the mouthpiece in freshly boiled water for 3 minutes.
- Remove it and bite down into the trays.
- Mould the mouth-piece around your teeth using your fingers.
- Remove it and place it in cold water for your mouthpiece to set.
- Attach one of the seven pairs of tension straps. We recommend that
you start with the middle size.
- You can download full detailed instructions using the link below.
CLAIM A DISCOUNT AS AN EXISTING CUSTOMER
If you have purchased a SleepPro product within the previous 6 months then you will receive 20% off.
Just email us for your discount code.