CPAP to stop snoring
Along with mandibular advancement, CPAP is an effective treatment option for snorers.
- CPAP involves wearing a face mask with a pipe to pump air into your upper airway.
- CPAP, or continuous positive airway pressure, is a well documented solution to snoring.
- CPAP can provide immediate relief from snoring.
It is the preferred treatment recommendation for people with moderate to severe sleep apnoea. Sleep apnoea sufferers can experience a “life-changing” improvement in their quality of sleep as a result of using CPAP.
CPAP involves the user wearing a mask with air pumped into it via a pipe from a machine about twice the size of a shoe box. Variable pressure CPAP machines are better.CPAP can be very effective, but for many people, the hassle (the mask and the pipe) and the side effects (wind, dry mouth, a bloated feeling) are too much and they give up within a couple of weeks to a few months.
Some partners also find CPAP to be a bit noisy. In most countries you can get a CPAP machine through a doctor, normally a sleep specialist, if he or she determines the treatment will benefit you. CPAP starts at about £400 / $650 USD.
If you’re looking for a viable alternative to CPAP to stop snoring, then a SleepPro could be the answer. For many snorers, mandibular advancement is the only effective alternative to CPAP that actually stops them snoring. However, if you suffer from sleep apnoea (apnea), then you should not use mandibular advancement in favour of your CPAP machine without consulting your doctor first.
- Highly effective
- 10 - 40 times cheaper
than dentally fitted devices
- Easy to fit and adjustable for comfort
- Boil and bite technology
- Comfortable & Adjustable
- Highly effective
- Unique Tension Strap
- 7 Different Settings
- Medically Proven Solution
- A custom-fitted mouthpiece
- 50% cheaper than competitors
- Highly effective in dealing with snoring or mild to moderate sleep apnoea
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Perfectly formed to fit you exactly
Sleeppro Chin Strap Support
- Open mouthed snoring treatment
- Medically proven solution
- Inexpensive, non-invasive solution
- Comfortable, and adjustable
- Enforces nasal breathing